Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy busy busy

I got my birthday swap package. (Thank you Eileen!) My package to her can be seen here.

(not pictured here, two chocolate bars that were fairly quickly eaten)


Spring is coming... or maybe even here these days.



I am still knitting a little bit.

This is some mohair I got from a Swap (from Sue) and I found an easy stole/shawl pattern and worked a couple of rows and then brought it with me to the hospital. I actually did work on it some there (when someone else was holding the new one, or when I just needed to do something yarny or go nuts - new babies sleep a lot, me? not so much while in the hospital)


Other than that I've been



Just



...a little...



busy!

(pictures at 3 days, 2 weeks, and 3 weeks respectively, yes that is the baby surprise jacket I made for him. I normally don't post pictures of the kids for their current and future safety and privacy, there will be an exception for a few more months of baby pics I think before he'll go undercover. We're thinking about a blog-name for him. ...leaning towards 'Tomato' due to the glint of his hair - any better ideas?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, he's looking adorable! And even more dashing in your BSJ! :D I like tomato as a name, that's cute. Though I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes as a general rule LOL

Montreal Mama said...

He's such a cutie Lucy! Congrats! We're anticipating the arrival of Mackenzie in about 4-5 weeks! I'm sooooo done being pregnant!

Hope all is well with you!