Monday, October 08, 2007

J is for...

Joy!


I actually turned the heel today (I keep typing hell and then having to fix it). I just have about 30-40 more rows and I'll be done with the second short sock and win the second part of the competition with my husband.


J is also for random Junk!

I talked to Hannah (who won the contest back when I was at the letter C), and started up a couple washclothes. I pulled out some random cotton and made up a pattern. I really like how it worked out.



The diagonal rib mixing with the way the colors moved - very cool.




I also grabbed a skein of Blue Sky Cotton and made a couple of others...





These will be mailed off... soon?

Hopefully it won't be another week before I post again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that diagonal rib really looks cool! i like how it's almost plaid now. good luck finishing your sock...

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted by your whirlwind!

Arkansas Bartholomews said...

The diagonal rib is very cool, and I like the color progression. But I think I might like the mitt a lot too. My baby has a way of dodging that would make it nice to have a hand that is washcloth in all spots.