It measured 36" down the middle and 82" across the top. I didn't block it too severely, I could have easily gotten it a bit bigger. I started on the living room floor (on the two big towels) and then moved it to the bed after it was pinned and dried a bit. There's a lot more circulation in there. I left it there for several hours (showing it off to my mother and my neighbor), and then when it was dry I unpinned it.
Afterwards, it only sprung back a bit, but I didn't remeasure. I just like how it came out.
You can go through the blog and get all the details, but I'll try to recap. I had 4oz Superwash Colonial Wool from Ashabee's Creations. The color was called 'I've got the Blues' and 2 oz (and then bought another 2 oz) of White Angora from Copper Moose (who shipped SO fast). I spun them up and plied them together. I ended up with just over 1000 yards. I chose to use the Wing o' the Moth shawl pattern from KnitSpot. I knit on US 3 (Bamboo Circulars from Clober).
I started spinning in late May, and finished by June 18. I started knitting on Monday evening, and then knit straight (taking Wednesday off, just knitting that evening) and then I finished last night (Sunday) and washed and blocked it today!
Just as a quick note, it started with 5 stitches and the last row had 497 stitches. It had 204 rows if I added correctly. It was fun to work on and I am SO excited that it's done!
Don't forget to enter my contest (before Wednesday midnight - US east coast time) to win some yarny-crafty goodness!