Right now, all three of my knitting projects are not fun. The sock that I've been working on is too wide around (I had it all set once, and then checked and my gauge was off, so I started over and got it to the new number I should have, and when I tried it on his foot, it had a ton of slack, and turns out it should have been the first number - you know, the one that I undid.... grr...) So I'm waiting for my new knit picks dp before I start again.
The monkey I'm working on started with a piece of stockinette knitting that had 70 rows of 40 stitches. Now I need to do four arm/legs that have 60 rows of 20 stitches. These at least I'm doing as tubes, but still, it put me to sleep the other day when I tried to work on it...
And then the lace scarf. This is fun and interesting, but it takes a bit of focus since I have to follow the chart... so I can't do it for random minutes here and there.
SO - I ate a couple more cookies
..and started a new project.
And so, while I work on a new baby blanket, here's some pictures of recently finished projects that didn't make it to the blog yet:
This goes with the Molly doll that I recently finished.
I spun this up over the weekend, originally bought from Criations in CT, you can see the original fiber here.
I made a couple of changes on the blog. If you look to the side bar you will now see a list of current and planned projects, I will still list them in a post every so often, but I will try to keep that current.
I'll keep plugging away at everything - and again, thank you for the comments!