Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Drive by Blogging

I was just reading a blog in my google reader (anyone who reads any blogs should take the time to set a reader up!) and wanted to share a quote that hit me.

The blog is Unclutterer by Erin Doland, the post is here.

And she said...

All while I was reading Chris Guillebeau’s book, a quote from Orison Swett Marden kept running through my mind:

The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.


I love that.

The whole post is worth a read, and for that matter, I really enjoy this blog.... but I just love that quote and reminder.

I'll be back with more spun yarn and knitting and crocheting and such soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! What a great quote!