Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: Favorite Birds

Ten Favorite Birds:

This is kind of a tough one. I don't mind birds, in fact, I enjoy seeing them, but I usually don't tell them apart or look _for_ them. I do enjoy seeing different ones in pictures or museums or zoos. Hmmmm....

1. Flamingos - pink from the shimp - I love it.

2. Penguins - Have you seen this movie? If not, you should. Oh, and march of the penguins... wonderful stuff.

3. Chickens! Friends or food, chickens are good. :)

4. I have to make sure African Grey makes it on this list - my husband had one growing up, and although not always sweet he is a very cool bird.

5. Peacocks

6. Heron

7. Hummingbird

8. Ducks

9. Ostrich

10. Vulture - who can't love them after their performance in disney's robin hood.

No comments: