Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Almost Finished

I could subtitle this post "Finished except the finishing!"   Finishing is all the sewing together and weaving in of ends - basically the knitting is done and the finishing is everything else that has to happen before you would want to wear it!

I had success earlier this week.  My friend tried the sweater on and not only did it fit, but it fit well!  I finished the last coupe of inches of the collar and then laid it out to take a picture:



The color is more accurate in the first shot (more cream than yellow) but really somewhere between the two.  I love how this is ending up.  I just need to sew two small seams and then weave in 80 gazillion ends of yarn!  I'm so pleased with it and hope she will be too!  (oh, and buttons...  can't wait to see what she chooses for buttons!)

No comments: