Saturday, May 04, 2013

Happy Star Wars Day!

My traditional repost from years past:

*update for this year* Tomato is not wearing his T-shirt today, but instead is decorating his potato car for the potato derby tonight at church!  We are also making deserts for that event, but not star wars themed....  and we have a new link for you! Piano Guys!

Happy Star Wars day to you all! May the Fourth be with you always! :)

I'm not quite sure how we will celebrate (aside from Little Tomato wearing his star wars shirt - he thinks it's really cool that it has a darth vader helmet on the front - and back!)

There will probably be game playing (lego starwars and lego clonewars) and perhaps some movie watching, and I'm almost positive we'll be playing my kids favorite you-tube song. Although I don't think the festivities will continue into food (I'm just not big on decorated cupcakes - I do like puns though, anyone got anything normal I can make that can pun its way into star wars territory?) we'll try to have a day without any fear, anger, or hate and with ewoks lots of singing and you can sing along.


Let us know how you celebrate this fun day!

No comments: