Friday, May 14, 2010

Winner and Finishing

Congratulations to jackie, who won the mothers day contest! Email or facebook msg me your shipping information and I'll try to mail you the prize soon!

I'm in the middle of binding off the pair of brown socks. I got some matching yarn from a fellow raveler, and was able to finish knitting the Vest. I steeked and finished the ribbing and then chose to block it right in the middle of a cold, cloudy week. It took 3 or 4 days to dry. I think I'll be sewing down the steeks either tonight or this weekend and then I can post some pictures. I also have a whole roll of napkins that I finished weaving at least a month ago that I need to hem and cut apart. If I can do these nagging final steps on each of these project then not only will I have finished things to use, but I will be able to start several new projects that I've already chosen.

Off to finish the socks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy!

I just saw a link to your blog on FB--your work is GORGEOUS! I'm "following" you now, though I don't get on blogger nearly as often as I should. :) I'd love to see pictures of your family--we're at jollyjansen.blogspot.com

Carla Jansen (used to be Goodman ;))