Friday, September 21, 2007

Package arrived!

So yesterday, as I was trying to recover from a massive headache I saw that there was a package in my door...



A package from SP11!

I opened it right away and got these for me:


...and these for the girls:


I love my swap pal! I delayed eating the chocolate until I thanked her (I figured that was only fair), but it is going to be eaten as soon as this gets posted. I'm already trying to figure out what I want to do with the wool (what weight to spin it... what project to knit it into...) that yarn there is her handspun - which is awesome, and definitely enough to do something with. The girls broke right into the cookies and are trying to talk me into a stamping afternoon (they have some other stamps and are very excited about adding the new ones and making some 'projects'). Thank you so much!


...and just as a side note, I was looking at my stats the other day, and if the person from Tennessee who clicked over here from a google search of 'super pig cape picture' - I would love to know what it was you were looking for, and if you enjoyed the adventures of our super pig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it got there safely.. I thought the sheep cookie for Curly coz sheep have curly coats, and the flower one for Lily !!
Sorry if they make a lot of mess with the stamps, thought it would keep them quiet ;-)

And enjoy that chocolate !!

SP