Thursday, September 13, 2012

Anniversary

Back at the beginning of August my husband and I celebrated our 12th anniversary.  We decided to really celebrate and so we left the kids with my parents and drove several hours north.  

After enjoying the ups and downs of the New Hampshire mountains  we made it to our destination.  

Walking into our room I saw that my husband had ordered a surprise for me!

We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the restaurant that night, sitting right at this window:



Our room was upstairs here, and we even had a nice hot tub in that turret

The next morning we had a wonderful breakfast and then took a walk into town and by the creek before we left...

Thanks to my sweet husband for such a wonderful weekend and happy whirlwind of 12 years.  Many many more to go!

No comments: