Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm in!

I got my ravelry invite today, during my little craft night. Three others came over and I tried to teach two of them how to create a sock, and attempted to help the third woman with her crocheting. I went into the computer room to check something and saw a message in my inbox that was not related to MS3, instead it was my ravelry invite. :) If you are there already, let me know so I can check your info out. I'm on there as workbasket of course.


I still need to work on MS3 clue 3 (I was hoping to keep up, I'll just have to work a bit a make up some time before clue 5 comes out). I still need to work on the Melon Shawl edging. ...and on all my other projects. Today, however, I started one of the baby blankets I need to get done. There's no rush due to the weather, but I'd like to get it done before the next one sneaks up on me. Pictures soon, I promise... ...but first more knitting needs to happen so I have something to take pictures of (other than mail packages, which are interesting of course, but are SO not knitting)

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

YEY! Welcome aboard to the time sucking thing called Ravelry!

Anonymous said...

Warning: Ravelry is very addictive! Fun, but addictive.

I'm Noolie on Ravelry; I'm going over right now to "friend" you.

Chelle said...

Sigh still awaiting my invite. I don't know why it took me so long to put my e-mail on the waiting list. There are 1204 people head of me, so I'll be there playing with the addiction soon.