Thursday, July 26, 2007

House Guests

I try not to let so much time pass between blog posts.... I do remember last year around this time I had a craft-break, while I'm not letting that happen, something has to give when we have nice long days... and house guests.

I started a pair of socks just to try some techniques, not so much to fit someone... it might also be one sock instead of a pair... we'll see.


and finally, my wonderful prize from SSAL. I'm already working on the silk hankies and almost done with them.

I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do with the beautifully dyed purple and green merino...

We took our house guests to the quadrangle, where there are 4 museums (and a library). We got to see the bubble guy... very cool :)

...and since I do have company for a couple more days I must spend the time convincing them to buy wool producing animals for their land in missouri... blogging will be later, after that is accomplished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you what to do with that gorgeous purple and green merino; send it right off to me! :)