So... this week's topic is favorite pies. Yes, I'm still watching what I eat, but it's beginning to feel more natural. I just need to mix up the lunch time salad a bit on the days I'm home and have time to make anything else with a minimum of two cups of vegetables. Right... on to pies.
3. Chocolate Cream (made this for our feast this november - so good)
4. Chicken Potpie
5. Beef Potpie
6. Lemon Meringue - how did this end up so far down the list??
7. Key Lime Pie (especially that frozen one... maybe I'll bring one to book club this month and cheat a bit!)
8. Hershey Pie (again, frozen - single servings are wonderful, especially when on sale)
9. Quiche - we call it egg pie with veggies here, and we make it with TONS of veg
10. Peach Pie
What's your favorite??