My top ten favorite smells, in no particular order...
1. fresh lemon/lime
2. warm bread just sliced
3. the crisp clean smell of someone who's been out in the cold
4. the smell of rain coming soon
5. fire (also the sound and look of it, but the smell is sometimes nice)
6. my kids, freshly showered especially
8. pumpkin pie - although the spiced pear butter I made this past year is close to that... not that they smell the same, but they provoke the same bundled up fall feeling.
9. flowers - I enjoy the sight of some flowers more than others, but just the smell of any flowers walking into a room is nice.
10. Fresh clean clothes that have been dried outside in the sun