Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TonT: Reasons to be Glad it's Spring and a Vest

Since I'm behind already, let's not do all ten and do a show and tell instead this week...

I am glad it's spring because I love this:


...and this...


but unforunately when I zoom out...



I have no love after that picture....


I did finish the vest for the little tomato



This was obviously planned during his green period. He is still in it sometimes, but is now in a period of transition. It fits him well though, and I love this new pattern - no sewing! I love it. If you knit and are part of Ravelry you can see it here. I ended up having to undo most of the body and make it more narrow and use the other end to add ribbing and make sure I had enough yarn to finish... but it worked and I ended up with about 6 inches of handspun left at the end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the "green period" comment! Kaia's favorite color was yellow for almost a year, but now it changes almost daily...though red and blue have been pretty popular!

Carla

The Metzgers said...

Overachiever. That is all I am going to say.