Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Motivation of Public Goals

It was about a week and a half ago that I took a picture of the mending pile and then set them off to the side of my craft basket.

It was about a week ago that I put a blog post together with a picture of my mending pile and a hope that it would magically get done.

A couple of days ago that post was published.

Last night I finished the last item that was in the pile. They are all mended and in usable condition now! (well, except one of the pants that wasn't in the pile - one of my daughters saw me tackling the pile and brought in another pair of sweatpants. It is now patched and she is free forming some more decorations around the patch)

Letting other people know about your goals does seem to help!

(now to decide what my next public goal will be?!?)

No comments: