Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pool Injury

Last night my husband brought me out to play pool. I haven't played since I was a teenager, and that was once or twice in someone's basement. It was pretty fun once I got the feel for it, and I look forward to doing it again. Unfortunately I guess my form wasn't very good, because I woke up this morning with a sore wrist. I'm able to knit some things, but definitely not the socks I was working on. I'm taking it easy and working just a bit to keep my hands from feeling antsy. The baby blanket I'm working on is nice and loose and works fine. I have a few more birthday items to post about soon, and a couple of other posts floating around in my head... I have some outdoor stuff to do tomorrow, and some church stuff over the weekend, but I'm planning on knitting a fair amount, and trying to get those posts up! ...maybe over the next couple of days!

No comments: