Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: Movies I Want to See

10 movies I want to see, in no particular order - if you are normally a person I recommend movies to, do not take this list as a recommendation, as I usually think hard about specific people and their tastes before I do that. This is just a list of movies I want to watch personally.

1. Crazy, Stupid, Love. - It's on my counter right now from Netflix, no clue if it's good or not but I am wanting to see it.

2. Down with Love - an old favorite that I purposely put in the middle of the netflix queue a while ago and it has almost crept up to its turn.

3. The Princess Bride - ever since an accidental reference to it during a spelling bee more than a month ago (marriage, followed by sword, come on, you have to make a joke) I've been meaning to watch it but haven't yet.

4. Anne of Avonlea - my youngest girl finally read the first book so we got to watch the first movie, but this second movie actually covers (kindof) the next two books - so I won't get to watch it with her soon, but I might watch it by myself some time before then!

5. Homeland - damian lewis and mandy patinkin in the same show? and I know it's not a movie, but when I get a disc from netflix (or give in and order it on amazon or something) then it is like a movie, and it would be hard for a show with that combo to be wrong...

6. The New Star Trek movie - the sequel to the most recent re-imagining of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. It won't be out until 2013 but I'm interesting in how it turns out.

7. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - nothing more needs to be said.

8. The Hunger Games looks really good.

9. RED - can anyone see the trailer for the new GI Joe movie and then not want to rewatch RED?

10. The Vow - looks interesting!

1 comment:

Callie said...

WE LOVED RED. I hope you like it!