Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13

This is the first time I've felt like I've had nothing to blog about during this November daily blogging thing. I skipped a couple days of vitamin C drops, and am now paying for it. I worked on my current projects today, but nothing much. That did include washing all the fabric for the big quilt though.


Today was a big deal however, Lily had finished the majority of her workbooks that we use to supplement homeschool over the past couple of weeks, so today she started a bunch of new ones. We also watched The Court Jester, which was very enjoyable.


Ok, that's enough babbling. Go do some more free rice, and tune back in tomorrow for more entertainment (well, hopefully it will be more entertaining than today!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said, super woman...

BTW, what's with the disability symbol by the word verification space?