Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21

I managed to work about half of the gusset increase rows in my husband's second sock today. This daily blogging doesn't give me much time to make progress in between posts. I'm looking forward to doing the heel and hoping that they match this time.

I also made a cheesecake today. That is our contribution to the meal tomorrow (and serves as one of my husband's birthday cakes.. the other one I believe is a carrot cake on his actual birthday - correct me if I'm wrong sweetie?)

The other thing I did today (in a crafty way) is to finish (with Lily's help) a secret birthday gift (Curly helped the other day). Pictures in about a week and a half.

In the mail today I got some superwash merino laps from Flawful Fibers. She was destashing a bit so I got a bit over a pound of white. I look forward to using that sometime.

...and finally, yesterday my SP11 spoilee received her final package. Hi Casey! It's nice to have that reveal done. Now I am done with swaps until after the baby grows a bit - probably... you never know.

No comments: