Thursday, November 08, 2007

November 8

Today I did finish all the gusset increases for my husband's sock, but did not start the heel. Between babysitting, getting kids off to joy school and homeschool group, ice skating (helping and watching, not doing), lunch, making sure piano practicing and workbooks got done, an ultrasound, dinner, a trip to the book store, and getting kids to bed, somehow I didn't really get much knitting done. Luckily, tomorrow is quieter (or at least, it should be).

I've been catching up on my pod casts - lots of knit picks and webs stuff, along with the knitting cook, sticks and string, and... umm, something else? It's been fun.

I've also been reading Next by Michael Crichton. Fairly interesting book, not the best, but not bad. I got a couple other books to read soon, and then I want to reread Smoke Screen by Kyle Mills - something reminded me of it the other day, but I need to reread it before I recommend it completely.

I really like the idea of having a Clean Slate for 2008, but I'm not sure I like it enough to do all the lace that I would need to do over the next month and a half.... I'll have to ponder that.

1 comment:

the boogeyman's wife said...

whew. i got tired just reading what you did yesterday. that clean slate sounds like a good idea but....i think i'd need more time to fit everything in. right now it would just lead to panic ;)