Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29

No knitting today. I'm hoping to get a little in tomorrow and then a ton on Saturday.


We did however get a new game from LooneyLabs. If you haven't played any of them before you should take a look. Fluxx is an awesome game - as is Chrononaughts and any of the pyramid games (many different games with the pyramid pieces. The new game is Zombie Fluxx - which is similar to normal fluxx, but with random zombie-ness thrown in. Amusing. We played one hand tonight and I look forward to playing more later.


We're also watching Shrek 3 tonight. I don't think I'll tell the girls about it yet... they've seen the first two, but this one seems to have less kid jokes.


I also made it through my week (2 days) of teaching joyschool to a handful of 3 and 4 year olds. We spent both days talking about service and sharing. Very enjoyable actually.


After doing a bit of grocery shopping today I was able to get to the library and pick up (among other books that were held for me) Knitting nature by Norah Gaughan. I looked through the first part of the book quickly today - more looking in the morning!

No comments: