Saturday, November 03, 2007

November 3

Today I managed to finish the body of the second (smaller) baby sweater. Hopefully I'll get to the sleeves tomorrow and can then show off another finished project - either way I'll try to remember to snap a pictures tomorrow afternoon.

Although I didn't realize it until this morning, yesterday was my one year blog anniversary. Looking back, it's been quite a year. So come on, take a look back - you know you want to! You can just scroll down and look at the archives on the side bar and click around. I'll wait right here for you. Come on, go! Back? Good. Have fun? Great. Now excuse me while I go blow my nose again and then go back to bed. Perhaps a contest later based on the past year of blogs. Probably. After I wake up and don't need my tissue box. Ummm.. sometime later this week - look for details then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the tissue box ;-)

Sp