Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25

I did it. I finished the heel for the second time on my husband's second sock (since I redid the whole thing up through the heel does that mean this is really the third sock?) It was a bit of a stretch to get it finished tonight, but it's 11:30 and the heel is complete. Yay!

Now I just need to work both socks until the yarn is gone (home spun, remember?) or until they are too tall. It'd be very cool to get these done for his birthday, but since that's a week away it might be almost done instead. Of course, once these are done I have a bit of Christmas knitting to get done....

I think it's bed time before I start to overwhelm myself - I really am in good shape for the amount of time I have left before deadlines, just a lot going on this week.

No comments: