Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 28

I'm in the middle of a very busy week. It's not completely crazy, but it is quite full and so less knitting is getting done. Unfortunately it is also the last couple of days of my daily blogging. This is probably when I would normally not post for most of the week - sorry about the filler. I can't wait to skip a day and not feel badly about it, most likely this weekend.

Anyway, I did knit a bit more on the socks today - I'm past 2 1/2 inches which is not bad, but like I said a couple of days ago, working both socks at the same time is slow. SO slow.

I also went and made copies tonight for a hand out for the kids at church. Once it's all put together it will be an advent calender with little things to do for the month of December (at least until Christmas). It will be nice when those are done also.

The big news of the day is that I'm back on my laptop (Thanks sweetie!) and it is all fixed up and better... of course, since I'm using Ubuntu (and not windows) it was not a software issue... no, it was a hardware problem... but a bit of time, a screwdriver, and some smarts and my husband fixed it for me. Yay!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Wireless and laptops are great! But even better are wireless laptops that don't require a plug in at all times.

I have been busy lately too.